Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Review - The Martian

The Martian by Andy Weir

5/5 starry eyed gnomes

Wow this book, this book was freaking awesome.

It's a true edge of your seat adrenaline filled story.

Such a great character study of the main character and even the side characters were fascinating.

Mark Watney is a character you'll find yourself truly rooting for.

Humor + scince fiction = a definite win.

My Formal Letter to THE MARTIAN

Dear THE MARTIAN, I think I love you. You my dear are one of the best books I've read this year and I can't believe I took so long to read you.

You made me laugh a lot and are full of many truly quotable quotes.

An expert at suspense and tension is what you are. Your story is finely crafted and the feelings and characters almost leap off the page.

Your scince/techno jargon never got to be to much which in itself is no small feat.

Your message of survival, exploration, and most of all hope is something universal that everyone should agree on.

PS: I can't wait to see the movie based on you.
PPS: Saw the movie based on you, it was awesome but not as awesome as the book.

Stay cool,

Bibliognome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)