Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Favorite Quotes/Lines - Fifty Feet of Trouble

Fifty Feet of Trouble by Justin Robinson

* Received from the publisher for review

“It was made for clowns and gremlins, but human kids loved it too, proving there wasn’t much difference.”

“It it were just something wholesome like half-naked women, I’d have a lot less of a problem.”

“The sign on the door said, “LET CHRIST INTO YOUR HEART, BUT THEN LET HIM OUT OR HE’LL SUFFOCATE.”

“I said ‘instruments.’ Harmonicas give voice to the transient murderer inside us.”

“This had been the second time I’d been to church in as many days, shattering my previous record of once every couple of weeks when I was a kid.”

“The first step in any decent plan is to stop screaming inwardly and making deals with any number of supernatural entities who have never shown the slightest desire to save my ass.”

“It’s not every secretary that would do that for her boss.”

“I was probably a dead man regardless, but Mama Moss raised an optimist.”

“I’ll say this for mad scientists: they were great with the ambience.”

“Godspeed, you mad bastard!”

“I trust that the inevitable specter of your meaningless solitary existence isn’t troubling you this evening!”

“...and the courage failed me. Just ran right out the door. Good-for-nothing bastard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)