Monday, December 12, 2016

Review - Alien Nation

Alien Nation by Gini Koch

* Read via NetGalley for Review

5 out of 5 gnomes

This series never gets old, I think I love it more with each new book. If you think you know what’s going to happen next prepare to be surprised. Even after all of these books the reader is always presented with something new.

There are some big showdowns in this book and at least one big question/problem gets solved. Until the next major problem of course. Things look like they end in a really good place though. Which now that I think about it probably means there’s going to be even more trouble in the next book.

The title of the book is Alien Nation and trust me you get to see a plethora of new aliens. My favorite new alien is named Muddy and I look forward to learning even more about him and his people.

The characters are all written so well so you really care what happens to all of them. Take all the various hyrbid children, I foresee some crazy stuff in their future and am looking forward to seeing what exactly they can all do.

There are plenty of Aww moments along with a lot of Oh Carp moments because that’s what keeps things very exciting.

This book brings a massive change to the world and I cannot wait to see where the story goes now. Plus there is plenty of potential for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)