Friday, December 30, 2016

Review - Love and First Sight

Love and First Sight by Josh Sundquist

* Read via NetGalley for review


3 gnomes and a gnome hat out of 5 gnomes

This was an interesting read. It really makes you think about how people view the world.

Will’s point of view, being a blind teenager makes for a great perspective. I like his sense of humor too. Plus you get the whole new to school narrative which is always fun to read.

Cecily feels a bit underdeveloped compared to Will. I think I just wanted to know more about her. Beyond the whole what she hides aspect.

Cecily and Will are a unique pair. They get over their problems awfully fast though. Then when things are just starting to get to the meat of the matter the book ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)