Friday, February 17, 2017

Flash: The Haunting of Barry Allen

Flash: The Haunting of Barry Allen by Susan Griffith and Clay Griffith

My Favorite Quotes/Lines:

“Hey, you know what this means?” he said brightly. “We’ve both got arch-enemies! How many other fathers and sons can share something like that?”

“So I’m my own worst enemy.”

5 out of 5 gnomes

I love The Flash tv show so I knew I wated to read this story ASAP. I'm glad I did, the characters and story felt spot on. The multiple perspectives really immerse you into the story too. Plus, who doen't like a good team up story.

The bad guys are out in full force and things only get worse for Barry and the rest. There are plenty of twists, surprises and a mystery/problem that is catastrophic for a certain character.

This story is full of awesome character moments and the ending looks to be promising an exciting next book.

2 comments:

  1. can u find quotes that support or say that barry needs to learn more trust... please respond ASAP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There probably are some but I can't think of any off hand, you'll just have to check out/read the book.

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)