Friday, February 3, 2017

Review - Episode Six: The Failed Fellowship (Part Two) The Heroes of Fallran (Genrenauts #6)

Genrenauts: The Complete Season One Collection by Michael R. Underwood

Episode Six: The Failed Fellowship (Part Two) The Heroes of Fallran (Genrenauts #6)

My Favorite Quotes/Lines:

“They advanced, a wall of beaten metal and stabby death.”

“Bring me my harem pants… it’s Hammer Time,” she said to no one in particular.”

“What in all that is weird and wonderful was that?” Leah asked.”

“Don’t sass. Preparedness is next to godliness.”

5 out of 5 gnomes

So, so good. Adore all the twists and turns. Epic finale befitting of this epic fantasy.

After the ending of the previous episode, I was very happy that this one picked up where it did. Just when you think they’ve gotten through most of their troubles then, WAM everything might be changing for the worst.

That ending makes for quite the future set up. Cannot wait to see where Leah and the rest of the team go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)