Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review - Long Way Home

Long Way Home by Katie McGarry

5 out of 5 gnomes

Such an awesome book and chock full of surprises. Violet and Chevy have always been complicated but this book brings everything to a head. Things get intense fast and you'll really be scared for the characters after they're put in a very bad situation.

Trust is vital and you'll definitely be wondering who the characters should trust/yelling at them to please talk it out. All the relationships continue to evolve and it’s great to see these characters change and grow.

Should have seen it in retrospect but I love how McGarry links the two book series together in this story. I'm just sad that the story ended before the big meeting. Here's hoping whatever book is next lets us learn even more about all the characters and concludes some dangling threads (aka I really want Addison to have a story.)

I don’t want to spoil anything but I just want to say that the ending was great and all the twists and turns to get to it were so well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)