Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Review - Alien Education


Alien Education by Gini Koch

* Provided by NetGalley for Review

My Favorite Quotes/Lines:

“It’s not easy saving the world.”

“In other words, I’m an Earth Girl, but I’ll never make it easy.”

“As I well know, everyone’s a critic. As long as you’re doing the best you can, for the right reasons, no one else’s opinion should matter.”

“Oh, never think that, Missus Executive Chief. That’s pretty much you daring the universe, and we all know that the universe loves to take your dares.”

“You don’t know us.”

“Just be yourself. That’s always the best advice I or anyone else can ever give you.”

“It’s called seeing the best in people, and some of you could freaking try it.”

4 out of 5 gnomes

This is one of my go to series. I love all the characters and the story always pulls me in aka almost makes me late to work a lot because I just don’t want to stop reading.

Yes, the mastermind was taken care of but as always there are plenty of enemies out there and a plethora of surprises.

There was danger in this book yes, but it didn’t feel as dangerous as the last one did. I liked the drama and family aspects of everything, especially what Siler and Lizzie bring to everything. Plus the politics of it all are always intriguing.

I think the talents of all the kids though could mean big trouble in the future. To use a modified song lyric let’s just say, “Mommy’s alright, daddy’s alright the kids are a little weird...” This trouble might show up when their helping goes too far.

The ending of this one seems like the calm before a very big storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)