Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Review - Devils & Thieves

Devils & Thieves by Jennifer Rush

5/5 gnomes

Holy carp, please tell me it doesn't end like that. I really truly hope there's another book. This author really kindled my love for these characters and the world that they live in.

Jemmie and Crowe are an electric pair who have chemistry to spare. This book will give you feelings aplenty. I really liked that they were in no way in insta-love but really have issues to work out. All the relationships in the book are a bit troubled/complicated.

The kindled magic system in this world is fascinating. I don’t know about you but I just couldn’t resist a book about a magical motorcycle club. There are a bunch of different magical families with some inheriting much stronger magic than others. All the different kinds of magic are intriguing though especially the venemon ability. These abilities could all be trouble causing too, that’s why these clubs and family’s try to keep order.

Personality and a plethora of problems lead to a passionate book that’s full of promise. I tell you, that ending, I haven’t glared that hard at my kindle as when it said this book was 97-99 % completed. Ahh so intense, leaves you wanting to know more ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)