Monday, October 2, 2017

Review - Moxie

Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu

* bought a copy but also received an ARC via NetGalley

4 out of 5 gnomes


I could not stop reading this book, it’s the fastest I’ve finished a book in quite a while. The whole situation grabs you and draws you right into the story. It reads a bit small town soap opera-ish at times but this also makes you really want to know what happens next ASAP.

Vivian discovers that maybe being dutiful and not causing waves is not the road she should be taking through life. This book shows what feminism and standing up for yourself can do. It really shows how to find power in who you are. High school drama aplenty plus a big dose of female empowerment leads to a really fun and interesting story.

2 comments:

  1. This book came in to my library a few days ago, and I've been dying to read it. This review has officially moved the book up in my TBR queue.
    Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, here's hoping you enjoy it when you check it out.

      Thanks :)

      Delete

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)