Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Doorway to Awesomeness aka my review of Beneath the Sugar Sky

Beneath the Sugar Sky by Seanan McGuire

5/5 gnomes

Feelings After Reading - Thrilled/hopeful.

This series says so much in so few pages. The book and series covers a lot but never feels rushed. You will fall right into caring immensely for these characters and all their different worlds. It's even difficult to pick a favorite character. They're all wonderfully unique and awesome in their own ways.

In this story you get to return to some old characters and meet some rather intriguing new characters. The characters all have an electric chemistry and heart to them.

This series continues to be intriguing and one I feel like I could read/reread/cherish for a very long time. It'll make you imagine what kind of door/world would call to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, let me know what you think. Hope you enjoy the blog, I love reading each and every comment. :)